Stranger things Season 2 is about to come out so here’s how to put together a quick and easy Eleven costume for a watching party or it would make a great Halloween costume.
Grab yourself a hospital gown. Preferably a gown with a snowflake pattern. A lot of them are one size so if you get one that’s fitted, that would be the best if you’re on the skinnier side. You could always pin it up from the inside if you need it more fitted as a last resort.
- Hospital Gown Back Tie – Blue and White – 2 Pack by Careoutfit
- Snowflake Print Hospital Medical Gowns – Pack of 4
- 3 Pack – White Hospital Gown with Back Tie / Hospital Patient Gown with Ties – 1 Size Fits All
- Linteum Textile Supply Medical Exam HOSPITAL CLASSIC TWILL PATIENT GOWN White w/Blue Snowflake One Size Fits All 1-Piece
- 3 Pack – Demure Print Hospital Gown / Hospital Patient Gown with Ties – One Size Fits All
- Demure Print Hospital Gown – Pack of 4
- Pack of 4 Hospital Gown – Medical Gown
- Patient Gowns (6-PACK) – Blue Diamond – Fits All Sizes Up To 2XL (47 inch Long & 66 inch Sweep) – Back Tie – by Utopia Care
Put some fake blood and make it look like it’s dripping from y our ears and one of your nostrils.
- Mehron Stage Blood- Bright Arterial- 4.5oz
- Fun World/Holiday Times – Blood Living Nightmare Accessory
- Rubies 16-Ounce Fake Blood
- Cinema Secrets FX Blood
Get yourself a crew cut or do it yourself.
The costume could be considered done at this point. If you want you could bring along a crushed can of Coke. That could be proof of your telekinesis powers or how much you enjoy Coke lol. If you could make yourself an electrode head piece thing that would be pretty awesome also. You could also draw the 011 tattoo on your bicep for a nice finishing touch.