Captain N: The Game Master was an awesome 90’s era cartoon/comic that had the main character Kevin Keene transported to Videoland–a world with real life video game characters.
To start your Kevin “Captain N” Keene costume definitely grab yourself a red varsity/letterman jacket.
- HOOD CREW Man’s Varsity Baseball Jacket
- TRIFUNESS Varsity Jacket Letterman Jacket
- COOFANDY Mens Fashion Varsity Jackets
A yellow t-shirt is Captain N’s primary attire.
- Heavy Cotton 100% Cotton Tshirt (G500)
- Hanes Men’s 5250t
- Hanes 5.2 oz. 50/50 ComfortBlend EcoSmart T-Shirt
Toss on some light blue jeans.
- Levi’s Men’s 511 Slim Fit Jeans
- Wrangler Authentics Men’s Regular Fit Comfort Flex Waist Jean
- Wrangler Men’s Relaxed Fit Jean
Toss on some sneakers.
- adidas Men’s Postmove Mid Basketball Shoe
- Reebok Men’s Shoes-Low (Non Football) Sneaker
- Reebok Unisex-Adult Resonator Mid Basketball Shoes
Make yourself a belt buckle out of an old/retro NES controller.
- Wireless NES Mini Classic Controller
- pdobq NES Classic Mini Edition Controller for Nintendo Entertainment System
- Linbonio NES Controller – [Original Nintendo NES system] Pack of 2
Captain N’s weapon of choice is the trusty NES Zapper light gun.
If you get tired of carrying around the gun you can toss it in your trusty belt holster.
A quick and easy accessory would be an ‘N’ patch for your jacket.
- Letter N – Chenille Stitch Varsity Iron-On Patch
- Iron on Letters Patches – White Letter Patch for Clothing
- IronPatch Alphabet Letter Patches A to Z
Once you have it all on, you’ll be transformed into Kevin “Captain N” Keene. Perfect for a gaming con/gaming party/etc.